The holidays are right around the corner, meaning my inevitable gift giving list. I typically like to get my group of friends the same thing – or a variation of the same thing – in order to keep the budget for each person the same. Then, I’ll personalize their gift with a card to give it a more friendly touch. Here are some great ideas for homemade gifts that are perfect for a group of friends.
1. Beauty Kit – Grab a collection of nail polishes or creams and distribute them into cellophane bags. Print out a template from one of many online sources, and attach it to the bag for a personal touch.
2. Personalized Candles – Buy simple white candles from your favorite craft store, along with a stamp with your favorite quote, book passage, etc. This simple but personal gift is easy to make and won’t break the bank.
3. Mason Jar Snow Globe – For the decor lover, put together a few snow globes to hang out to your friends. Keep it classic with trees or personalize them with mini landmarks. (How cute would an Eiffel Tower snow globe be?!)
4. Cocoa Mix – This classic will be welcomed with open arms by all of your friends. Make it a bit more special with Kahlua or Bailey’s tied to the side.
5. Cork Trees – Are you and your friends constantly catching up over a glass of wine? Collect corks from your favorite bottles and make these simple holiday decorations. The personal momento can build with time, making it a yearlong decoration.